July 6, 2024

Face of an Angel

                                       Face of an Angel

 Wow, here I am in Paraguay. Last year ate this time, I was in Chile. I have been to Argentina, Brazil and now here in Paraguay.  A lot has happened since then and most of it has been good and wonderful. I have met a lot of wonderful people and made many new friends. However, the saddest part is when I have to leave them, as I told Luciano, my new friend, yesterday. I took a walk this evening and it was about 70 after a high of 82 degrees. but it will be cooling down more with rain showers coming tonight and going down to 60 for the high, and near 40 in the morning with more rain in a few days.

I had another wonderful time and meal with Pablo and his family last Sunday afternoon. We were celebrating his father-in-law's birthday, who was now feeling great especially after God had healed him a couple weeks before. At the table there was joy and laughter, Luciano seemed to be the clown of the family, who was often teasing his father during the meal and his wife kept saying and motioning with her hand, that Luciano was crazing in the head.  
After the meal Pablo and I went outside and talked. He shared some of his upbringing, that when he was a child he was raised by his stepfather after his mother abandoned him before he was even a year old. Which he didn't learn until he was much older. I also shared more of my life and faith as we talked for over an hour. I told him I really loved his family and enjoyed being with them and sharing a meal, He said they all love me and that his mother-in-law had told him that when she first met me, that I had the face of an angel. I was taken aback by that, since when I look in the mirror I would be inclined to disagree, however, Bless her heart, I will take her word for it.
Have a great night and God bless you.