September 28, 2024

A Night at the Theater

Wow, this week is not over and it keeps getting better. This afternoon Daniel invited me to have lunch with Oscar and other family members, just after I had fixed myself and ate cheese sandwich, but I don't pass up eating with friends. So I joined them in the last chair at a table set for eight and ordered what was supposed to be a smaller plate of food, because I just had a sandwich. However when it came it was a full plate of smaller fish, deep fried minoes again with some potatoes and half fried banana and another vegetable. I ate just half of it and brought the rest back to my apartment. However, before I left I was invited by a couple, to go to some place that I did understand, that would be three hours long. But again, I don't pass up opportunities to meet more people to love and claim for the Kingdom of God. Then about an hour later Daniel knocked on my door and said he had some friends who wanted to meet me. So I went down to meet them, and it turned out to be three Mormon friends who wore name tags on a Mormon badge, two of them were young ladies, and one of them handed me a small sunflower as a gift held in a plastic casing, like from a gift store. I was touched and blessed them all, and later prayed for them to come to know the Truth and be set free from their religious system, when I was back to my apartment. It was getting cloudy and a forecast of rain coming soon. And I was wondering if the people would show up, and they did. I thought they might be taking me to some Mormon event. However it turned out to be a musical play with about 50, mostly young people, but some children starting at about the age of 5 or 6 and also couple of adults. The theater seated about 500 people. We sat in the third row in the balconey. As I sat there for three hours I had a lot of time to pray and prophecy and ask God;s presence to fill the place. Plus, I got to enjoyed beautiful music and watched them dance in hopes,twist, turns and twril, plus they acted-out certain historical scenes and sing all to prerecorded music with a great sound system in the theater. When it was all over and went back to their car, the couple that brought me and paid for my ticket, the wife handed me a box of chocolate covered cherries wrapt in a gold decorative wribben. I was so touched and thanks them. Then later, they asked me if I wanted a hamburger and I thought I would if they had one also. So they pulled over at a hamburger stand next to the curb and got one for all of us,including her sister, who had come to the play, and a couple more for Daniel and a girlfriend we picked up just a little later. The hamburgers also came with fries and a spicy sauce that was really good and again I thanked them and told them I loved them when they dropped me off at my apartment at a little after 10pm. God is so good and I still have another day with Ocsar tomorrow, to see a special place, What a week this has been. I am so blessed and thankful. I will really miss this unique place. La Paz for the Kingdom of God. P.S. I also shared my chocolates with them after we ate our hamburgers, to show my appreciation.