July 26, 2011

A Table in Heaven

"What you need to understand is that Abraham is on earth what the Father is in heaven. The two share one son, completely Abraham's son and completely God's son. They share one destiny. They share one faith. They share one promise. They share one house. They share one thrown. They share one table. There is no competition. In covenant there is no competition. In covenant I exalted Abraham, I raised him. He humbled himself even as God humbled Himself, and I raised Him. I exalted Him. There's a table in heaven and at the head of the table is Abraham—I made it so. There is no competition in God. I covenantially brought Abraham into the mix. Why don't people consider that. They think they can teach and preach covenant. But they don't consider that. That Abraham was brought into covenant with Yahweh. One inferior and one Grand, and the Grand humbled Himself and the inferior was raised up so the two are one in covenant. One benefited. Why don't people consider that? (David replies, "Father this message is so huge. It messes with people's head, because they are so filled with such guilt for the betrayal in the Garden of Eden.) You got that right, boy. You got it right! It’s the guilt of betrayal. It's the stain upon humanity. The blood of Jesus broke the power of that. I don't want you to ever again live in that failure mindset. Israel David do not live there. Sheldon David do not live there. We got too much to do with one another, than to burden your selves with that bull. It just gets in the way. There were men and women I want to bring all the way into the Promise Land. But they couldn't go any further, like Tara. He couldn't go any further..."

"It takes people brave enough to listen to these words. It takes men and women enough to believe that God has filled them with all righteousness for you, and has condemned all condemnation for you. And has blotted out every stain on your record, and has set you completely free. It takes faith to believe that God has already taken care of it all. Men and women who revel sin are really reveling in their guilt and shame. We can sing songs all day and all night that I was a sinner and now I saved. Thank God. Praise God, I'm saved. You notice the focus is on you and your salvation, and on your freedom and on your old sinful nature. And it’s doing nothing for the Kingdom for God. I want something to be done about the Kingdom of God. I'm putting vision in your heart about the Kingdom of God, something beyond yourselves. Tara couldn't take is family to Promise Land, Oh, I called him there, but he couldn't do it. He was bound.


Someone told you, you were walking where no man gone before. And you decided to ignore the yellow tape, saying caution, caution. Do not enter. Do not pass this line. You said, forget that nonsense I'm going to do it anyway. And you follow God beyond the yellow safety tape, says the Lord. And you’re moving into reality and trailblazing into places that have not yet been seen. And oh boy, that pleases me. I must convince you, to not be their way. Don't let anyone try to convince you to be their way. Be convinced in your hearts, and that God adores you and that you're new creatures and creations in Christ. All things are pasted away and all things become new. All pasted away. All that past crap pasted way. Everything becomes new for you at this table… It's your place, says the Lord." 

(portion of a prophecy from Sheldon David on 4-1-2011)

Note: I'm glad I had already transcribed a number of  Sheldon prophecies to my blog drafts in order share more of God's heart with you. I didn't realize at the time when I did it that I would be trashing those Cd's later. However, I know in the long run it will be for my good. God is doing a work of grace in my life and it is important to remember that the past is the past. Satan continues to try to take our focus off the Prize by looking and thinking about other things, including looking back at the past and its mistakes and failures. However, God wants us to continue to remind ourselves of who we really are, and the awesome work that wait ahead of us for His Kingdom. The Father is also revealing more of His heart to me and I will share with others when the time is right.