April 13, 2013

Farewell, for a time

James 1:2 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds."

Dear Friends and Blog Followers,

My dear wife is posting this on my behalf and it will be my last blog for awhile.

In late March I had my MacBook stolen out of my vehicle so I returned to the states to take care of several things renewed visa, car problems and to replace my laptop before returning to Mexico. Upon my return my new laptop was stolen also from my vehicle within a week of buying it and two days later I was assaulted and my wallet with all my ID, visa, and all my funds for April was stolen. This was a low point for me; however, God is merciful and gracious and within two days the Lord restored more than what was stolen from me through my friends in Mexico. I am still waiting for certain pieces of ID and will need to return once again to the states to pick them up and renew my visa once more.
Lord willing, upon returning I will be heading further south to the poor in Mazatlan. I covet your prayers and appreciate them, they go before me and surround me and I thank you, till God provides a way to blog again.

James 1:12  "Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him."