July 20, 2013

Without Honor



“Eyes have not seen, nor hear heard, of the blessings which await God’s prophets. That which is misunderstood on earth, will be understood in the heavenly realms--Forever. The Lord granted a blessing. After the breaking comes the morning. Fulfillment after destruction. The Lord says, keep blessing; and keep on Loving.”  (Prophecy by Sheldon David in 1997)

Last week I met a Spanish man with some friends at a hot dog stand. He was able to speak English and so the two of us sat at a small table and talked for a while. I knew he was a minister and was staying in town with friends of mine, along with his beautiful wife and baby. However, I didn’t know what he may have already heard about me from his friends, so I told him of my calling and what I had been doing in Mexico, and that God speaks to me. He tells me what I'm to say, and that I also know some of His heart and ways of the Kingdom of God that He has shared with me over the years.

I made the commented; what if you were to wake up a week from now and learn that much of what you believed was a lie. How would you feel? He made no comment. I told him I had been raised in church my whole life. However, I have been taught by God and a special friend the last 25 years that much of what I had believed was a lie, including what I learned in Bible College.

Then this minister started asking me some questions and some of them seemed strange in the way they were asked. Such as, how did you know you were called to be a prophet? What church do you belong to? What does God’s voice sound like? And when will the Lord return? I told then there are all kinds of prophets; giving a number of examples from the Bible, including Abraham and Jacob, and even some today. He had never even heard of Kim Clement. I also shared some of my experiences with Sheldon David. I told him, true prophets of God don’t make predictions; they are to speak the heart of Father God and what He says, His ways and what has been revealed to them in visions. They are often used to bring correction to His children and the church, but most of all He wants to encourages us and to know how much He loves us. I stated that much of the church today is out of step with the example Jesus set, and that organized religion is not a part of the Kingdom of God, but is on the broad path; not the narrow way that Jesus was. A prophet’s life is also often one of much hardship and great sacrifices. One day, I was asked by God if I would be willing to leave everything, including my family, hopes and dreams to know Him better. I did, and was sent to Mexico even though I did not speak the language, and live in a van. I stated that not many people or ministers would be willing to do that, as we both looked at his wife and child. He agreed. 

As I sat there listening to some of his questions, I felt a little like Jesus must have when He was often questioned by the scribes and Pharisees, asking him what authority did do those things, and to give them a sign, as to prove who he really was. I understood this minister’s heart and I knew he loved God and I love him too. But, he has been deceived by the religious system. However,  I figured I have given him enough to think about, and maybe we could meet again and talk some more. So I stood and extended my hand and told him why I did that.

The next day I went to where the minister was staying and offered a couple of booklets that Sheldon had written. One was on Bible covenants and the other was some prophecies that Sheldon written back in 1997 and 1998. I thought he might like to read them and that they might explain better some things I said the night before. But when I handed them to him, he had this strange look like I was handing him the Book of Mormons. Yet, he did say he enjoyed reading books.

That afternoon, much to my surprise, he came to the same beach where I was camping and parked about 70 feet from me with his friends and family in their extended van. They all got out and walked to the beach as I watched. They all saw me, but no one came over to talk to me. Over an hour later, they all returned and got in the van. As they left, he honked his horn as a way of saying “hi” or “goodbye". About a week later I went to see him again to picked up the booklets and see what he thought. They were setting on a shelf by the door and he handed them to me. He made a brief greeting, but no comment on the booklets and I didn’t ask. But, I still handed him one of Sheldon’s card; if he wanted to learn more. I also told him that if he wanted to talk more or had any questions he could find me at the beach where he saw me. I still have not seen him, which was no surprise. Jesus spoke of the lack of honor regarding God's prophets.

Then Jesus told them, "A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family." (Mark 6:4) This verse also applies to the church today, but that is changing as God restores all things.

I’ve been here over nine months now and of all the ministers I have met and many other Christians, not one has ever come back to talk to me, except the Lopez’s family in order to learn more as to why God would send an American, who does not speak Spanish, to Mexico or what they could learn from one sent by God.

However, I have also been extremely blessed and honor by some others in Mexico, especially Pilar, Rosa and now the Reiz' family. Today, I am posting this blog article from a very nice furnished apartment with A/C, thanks to Juanita Reiz. Therefore, last night I got to sleep in a cool room on a king size bed. I'm only paying 5oo pesos, on a week to week bases, as I requested. That $42.50 a week. What a blessing and relief from the heat and humidity. God is so good. More about this apartment next week.

 The Deliverer
“My Power has gone out to all the earth. My powerful edge is arising! He is My Messenger. A salvation, a deliverer to my people, says the Lord. Who will thwart his plan? He will represent Me, and will succeed in the deliverance of this WORD. And in that WORD is a seed (the power) of destruction. My messenger will spread the news quickly. He will remind people of My ways. Not only in the Word, as easy to simply read the words, but will be a messenger of the Word, a living testament of My ways and words. And the lies will be exposed, because Truth reigns in this messenger. This Man is a many-member house. Not a single man, but a messenger in which inhabits the house, or tent of human vessels, who will walk in this “deliverers” anointing, says the Lord.”

"The violence which I am sending is arising. Actually, it is ascending. This is not to be easily understood… There is a great fight a clashing of kingdoms. That clashing will begin (or be at least most noticeable to you) in the realm of religion. Religion is once again starting to feel threatened by Me…”

“His word will simply support the truth of whom he serves. This “deliverer” will precede the “Deliverer.” The first is a Samson-type—strong, forceful, consecrated as holy (yet not in a religious traditional sense) and very human (even sinful-looking to some). The second Deliverer is a multi-membered man…”

“As I previously said, there will be a great clash. Those who are truly My people need not care about what men can do to them. (Why not rattle their cages if they’re already in bondage?) The religious government of the day will be the main means to the death of My Truly Righteous People. This has also been the Way, and remains to this day. They will think they are doing me a service, yet they continue in the carnality of their worldly ways and governments. (They believe that I am just like them.)…”

“The army that the enemy is assembling in Babylon is a retarded one (Babylon means “confusion”). That army is externally trying to fight the errors of the day, many times calling something evil externally, without truly dealing with the lies of their own hearts… But the Lord says, there is a true army. But these people do not fight with weapons of this Kosmos, they use powerful weapons which were obtain in My Presence, such as: Humility, suffering, a gentle answer, Truth, and a consistently righteous walk before Me. This is a person with authority, says the Lord—approved by Me."
(Portions of a prophecy by Sheldon David on August 5, 1998)

Note: This type of article is not one I would prefer to write more on, but it is still the truth, and it has also been a part of my experiences, even down here.