March 7, 2011

Remember the Poor

   Then someone came to Jesus and said, "Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?" And Jesus said to him, "Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." He said to him, "Which ones?" And Jesus said, "You shall not murder; You shall not commit adultery; You shall not steal; You shall not bear false witness; Honor your father and mother; also, You shall love your neighbor as yourself." The young man said to him, "I have kept all these; what do I still lack?" Jesus said to him, "If you wish to be perfect, go, sell your possessions, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me." (Matthew 19:16-21)
When the Apostle Paul was getting ready to start his ministry to the Gentiles, he asked for any final advice from the apostles Peter, James and John, who were known as pillars in the church. They told him to "remember the poor." He responded by stating it was something that he was always glad to do. (Gal. 2:10) 

Jesus set the example for his all disciples to follow, by having compassion for the poor, the needy and the sick. He was always willing to help, heal, and feed them. Jesus served people in their area of needs, He also gave them a message of hope and salvation which they needed too. But most of humanity and the church today have lost sight of Jesus' example and the heart of the Father. But that's about to change. Here's something that the Lord shared with us.
"I always side with the poor and I listen to their cries. It's important to give them hope, and you do what you can to alleviate the pressure and the pain in other peoples lives. It's the right thing to do. 
There has been so much vanity in the body of Christ that taught the prosperity as if it were a success seminar. And tell you that they give abundantly to the work of the "Gospel." But, they live in their big 5,000 square foot home and drive their big cars and van and buy their big screen televisions. Do you think that pleases me? 
The Gospel is to cost people something. Jesus paid the ultimate price. What price are people paying with Him? If I were to leave these true funds to the Body of Christ, how much of it would really go into the work of God on earth to feed the poor, to house the homeless? Or would it go to plant new lawns, new gardens and build a larger building? Perhaps another Crystal Cathedral to honor their god of prosperity. 
Oh, I will release great funds to the Body of Christ. Fair I say that some will act foolishly, but not you. You won't act foolishly. Those who are lead by the Spirit are my sons, and they will act for me. 
Mother Teressa lived within the confines of the Gospel. She truly believes that I was found in the face of the poor, the homeless, the hurting, the sick and in prison. Her reward is great, because she saw that there was a cost to be Christ on earth—to serve the Master. I will always do and bless and give abundantly in context to respect to the call on your lives. Always prove my love, generosity, and kindness to people.
The poor are screaming out to me upon the earth. And you hear about it in a couple of nations. But, you'll here it all over the world. You will even hear it in the United States. The poor are going to scream and shout, their voice will be heard. And I am amplifying their voices, says the Lord. Because I live among the hurting and the poor. I always have." 
(Portion of a prophecy by Sheldon David in our Friday meeting on February 4, 2011.)

Note: This prophecy is a little over a month old and we are already seeing this happening in the Middle East, China, Mexico and other places and there will be more. Overturn is happening, kingdoms are falling and "brothers are fighting against brothers" to a greater degree, because people want to be free.