October 3, 2011

What Will It Take?

Lately I have asked the Lord, how much judgment will it take before people will turn their hearts toward Him? We have seen disasters taking place all around the world and yet I have seen very little change in people's hearts or attitudes. Most don't even see it as judgment, but freak accidents or an act of "mother nature." In many of those situations people may cry out, "Why God?" But that's often the end of their search for an answer. Some hearts may change their behavior for a while, but most will usually turn to their friends, neighbors, government, or insurance company for help. Only a few really get the message and surrender their hearts to a loving God that will do whatever it takes to reach His children. This pattern has continued for ages, and it seems more frequently this last century. 

Even in the Bible we saw how blind people were to their depravity. God judged the children of Israel over and over again and still most would not repent nor did they see the wrong in what they were doing, even when being warned many times by God's prophets.

The Bible also shows us that God's uses the weather and earthquakes to bring judgment even the lack of rain or attacks of other countries was a form of judgment upon His people or other nations. So what will it take to humble mankind? How many more will have to die before people or a nation humble themselves? One night the Lord said, "even though you pray that you would like to see change now, I'm still God. What if it took another 10, 20 or 30 million more lives before people's hearts were humbled?"

If we expect to see real change in our lifetime, I believe it can only happen one way. The scripture says, "If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, the I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (I Chronicles 7:14) The only real problem with that this verse, is that most Christians don't even see their own sins (self-centerness), just as the world doesn't and they and we assume that everything will eventually be OK despite unpleasant situations or the circumstances we're in now. Neither do most Christians really know how to pray or spend time abiding with Abba Father. 

We must humble ourselves and have our eyes opened to see our own depravity. Likewise, we need to prepare ourselves to hear God's voice so we can understand who we really are and what we have in Christ. I believe that is changing, but our flesh continues to resist the Spirit and it is an on-going battle. However, our Spirit-man must overcome as we yield our mind to His. Then our flesh will submit and circumstances will bow. The victory is ours and our future secure in Jesus Christ.

This past month I have been spending more time with God and as a result I have also had to deal with more spiritual warfare—satan doesn't want us to pursue God's presence. Sure it's challenging, but it's still worth it. My heart is crying out for more of God's presence and anointing, and I know that it is the only answer that will change me or restore this lost and broken world. 

This is also the middle of the Jewish Tabernacle Season, which started on the 29th. of September. And even though I'm not a Jew, God's Holy Seasons should still be an important time in our lives. It will to take the anointing of God on His sons and daughters who have chosen to enter the tabernacle's Most Holy Place (THE PRESENCE OF GOD) by faith to change things. We must remain there just as Jesus did to establish His Kingdom on earth—because everything else has failed.

My heart's desire is to abandon and immerse myself in His love and grace and I pray that is your desire also. Time is precious and I would like to be using and investing it more wisely. It is also my desire that what I have to say and do will have a greater influence and impact toward the Kingdom of God. Therefore, I have shared all that I need to for now, and so for the next three month or longer, I will not be posting anymore new articles. You may want to reread some of the past prophesies or read articles on Sheldon's, Cloak of Zeal blog site. They can be life changing. In the meantime I will post certain articles from the past just to keep my site active and for new followers. 

We are in a covenant with Yahweh and we've barely scratched the surface of knowing Him and understanding His ways. Not to mention all that He has in store for us. We should love Him with all their heart, mind, soul and strength, and God will teach us how to do that by abiding in Him. 

God bless you and thank you for joining me on this incredible journey. It's just begun and it's only going to get better. Amen!                                
Your friend and brother in Christ.

Note: God said that 2012 would be an AWESOME YEAR! And I will have some traveling to do the next year. However, there is still more in store for us the rest of this year. The spirit realm is always active and reaching out to prepare our hearts for the Father's visitation. Remember: Prayer is the key and so is forgiveness, "Whatever you ask for (desire) when you pray, believe that you have received it and it will be given to you." (Mark 11:24 and 25) Forgive others, including yourself and please pray for me. Thanks again! I love you all and hope to see you someday in the Kingdom of Heaven.