May 11, 2013

Touching More Lives

Meet William
I had just returned to San Carlos after filing the police report last month, and I wanted to spend the day at the beach and just unwind. However, a Mexican man pulled in beside me and he could speak English, so we talked. His name was William and we hit it off right from the beginning. He was 40 years old, never been married, and was traveling around Mexico in an old red pick-up with a sheep dog for company. He wanted to get to know his country better, and was looking for a place to camp for a while. I shared with him why I was in Mexico and some of my food, and he shared his coffee that he grounded from his own bean blend. He loves coffee and hopes to  one day open a coffee shop. After we walked and talked some more, I told him that I felt this was a Divine appointment and that I would like to pray for him. And so I did, he was very moved by my prayer and thanked me Then we talked some more. William was also an artist and showed me some painting that he had with him. I then gave him one of my small paintings, and so he gave me one of his. 

The next day when I came back they had close off the area and William was gone. I said to God, "What's going on," in frustration. So I drove a little further and found another camping area that was much nicer, and there was a big old shade tree with a red truck under it that I recognized as Williams.

We spend the next four days sharing food and coffee. However, some of the time he was gone doing a small job to earn food and gas money. However, when he had finished it the last day, he came back hoping to see me one more time. We talk for about two hours and then I prayed for him again. I told him someday God would reveal Himself to him in such a way that it would change his life forever.

I met Brady and Jody at Pilar’s gallery looking at purchasing a painting. They were a young couple from Montana and had no children, yet. We talked for a bit and then I left them with Pilar. However, I saw them again at the beach a few days later and we talked some more. Then about a week later we met again by Divine appointment, I told them God definitely had something special planned for them, and gave them one of Sheldon’s cards. Then I said, “Someday, when you have children and your talking to them about God. Tell them its because you met this crazy old American prophet in Mexico. However, I’m not really crazy, just passionate for Jesus.” 

Then I met Nicole and her mother Heidi and her cut little niece at the beach and helped her carry some things to their small tent. She was 22 years old, spoke perfect English and was finishing her internship to be a general practice doctor. However, it was very wind that day and I stayed for just a short time and shared Christ and my mission. But before I left, God want me to bless Nicole and her family and to tell her to be a great doctor for Him. 
Heidi, Nicol and little Alexia
I also met two retired Canadian men at the beach, who had asked where there was a good restaurant to eat at, so and I mentioned the one in La Manga. Then they asked how much the meals were and I told them about 110-170 pesos. They thought that was not that expensive. Then I said, “I have a hard time spending 50 pesos for a hamburger, when I can have a hot dog for 20 and give 30 pesos to the poor. But then that’s just me, however I wasn’t always this way.” 

Then there was Kwon, she was a sweet beautiful half Korean and half American women. She was 40 years old, but didn’t look it, and was traveling with a man named Malin. He was from Bosnia and he was the first one I talked to, because he looked American. However it was Kwon who took more interest in spiritual matters and was taken by what I had to share. So we talked for about 20 minutes and then I gave her Sheldon’s card. I blessed her, and she thanked me and gave me a big hug before she left. 

Then there was Silvie, she is Pilar’s youngest sister who lives with her mother to help her. I had briefly met her once before. However, Pilar had asked me if I wanted to see her mother again, because she had just broken her arm earlier that day, and I said yes. She also wanted me to bless them and to bring peace to that house. I was told that her mother would prefer to live alone even though she is 79. Silvie is 45 years old and her husband is an American and lives in the United States. He was very mean to her and she finally left him and that’s why she now lives back in Mexico.

Silvie is a school teacher and teaches English. She also has a real love for God and she is Catholic. I gave her one of Sheldon’s cards and had her pull-up his site on her computer to read some of it, and then we briefly went to my site. Then I had her move them to her favorite sites. We talked for about an hour while Pilar and her mother listened. Before we left, I prayed for them, that God would bring His Peace to that home and that he would restore things the way they should be and bless them.

Then one evening as I was walking back to the Gallery when I saw a young girl about thirteen, sitting in a wheelchair, in her front yard, while her mother was painting the rod iron fence out front. I asked the mother if it was okay to go in and talk to her daughter, she nodded yes. I greeted the pretty retarded girl, but she could not talk. I then told her that God loved her and was going to make her well again, and then I touch her arm and declared her completely restored. I told the mother I was a prophet and her daughter would be fine, and then I said goodbye to both of them and left. Earlier that same day I was driving to the beach when I saw a middle-age man in a wheelchair. I pulled over and stopped. Then I walked back and talked with him. He could speak English and his wife was now standing next to him. We talked briefly and then I prayed for him. I told them he would walk again, although he said it been 24 years since he was able to walk. 

A few days later I was walking the same street, and saw the same young girl sitting in the wheelchair in her yard again. However, this time there as a young man next to her in a wheelchair also, and the mother was there painting more of the fence. I went and asked the mother if both were her children and she nodded yes. She also agreed to let me go see them, and then their father came out. He could speak a little English, and told me his children ages and that they were this way from birth. I prayed for his son, who was 16 years old and retarded also. I then told him I was a prophet of God sent to help the poor and heal people, even if they don't see it now. They will be restored and I was also going to other countries south of Mexico to help those people too. He thanked me, I blessed them and told each of them that God loved them, and then I left. As I walked away, the Lord then reminded me that there is always a purpose and timing for my walks, even when I don't realize it.


My Heavenly Father is faithful. I trust Him with my life and my words of faith. The hearts and lives of Mexico are being changed, one step and wave at a time.