July 15, 2014

Time for a Change


Last week I wrote a brief article about a change coming and before that “the race of life”. For me that means complete devotion to my Heaven Father. A couple night ago I had a dream that I was in a foot race along with others,  over all kinds of obstacles and terrain. And in the dream there was something that was trying to distract me that would hinder me from finishing the race. Then I woke up. I realized God was showing me what I needed to avoid, and I was not about to let that happen. God is faithful in leading and helping me. And I am very thankful for that. I'm not here to please people, my readers, or my flesh—but to build a relationship with my Heavenly Father, and serve His children. That is my only goal. It is also where we as His disciples will find perfect love and fulfillment; as well as complete peace and joy that will meet all our heart's desires. This will change our lives forever and those we touch for generations to come.
 
“Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the thrown of God.”

Therefore, at this time I will not be posting weekly blogs, but on the first Tuesday of each month for the rest of this summer as I continue this race and make sure I stay focused on the Prize, and helping the poor in Mexico. Check back then and see what has happened. It has been great so far and I know it is going to get even better. God Bless you and thanks you for your prayers and support. The most important thing I can leave you with is to keep doing what God has placed in your heart to do, and maybe for some that's just sitting at His feet. The change will come. You may not even notice it at first, but when you look back you will see how far you have come. For the Lord will and is exalting all His sons and daughters. Amen!

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strengeth; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not get weary, they shall walk and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:39)

Are you ready to fly? Are you ready to soar with Me? Are you ready to walk in heavenly places?

You are eagles and you were meant to fly. You were meant to be free, yet you have been bound by circumstances and shackled by false mind sets. But, the Lord says, I'm cutting the ropes that have kept you bound and I'm breaking the chains of false mindsets and addictions that have hindered you, and I'm setting you free. Free to fly with Me.