October 19, 2018

Back to Mexico

Last Monday morning I left for Mexico. I drove three straight days, twelve  hours each time to cover the eighteen hundred miles it took to reach San Carlos, Mexico. God protected me all the way, as well as provided good weather, as I interceded for the territory in which I was drove through and for my final destination. I loved it when I was here in Mexico last time for two years. I had many wonderful experiences and helped many as well as made some very special friends. 

Palir was one of them, who spoke English as well as Spanish and God used her to help me through a difficult time after my wallet was stolen and provides me with wi-fi and meals. This time she provided a place to stay, in an apartment above her art gallery. However, I will be staying here for only a month this time, before going back to the snow of Washington. While I am here I plan to sow financially and spiritually, into the lives and the future of Mexico. And see God kingdom established here. I will keep you posted on what happens and send some photos