November 5, 2018

This is real Love

Wow! I just read this on the MSN news, and I wanted share to it with you and all God's children around the world. It is a quote that comes from a man who is Jew and a male nurse. Mr. Mahler reached out and helped Robert Bowers, a man who said, "All Jews must die," and then killed 11 Jews and wounded others, including three police officers at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.


"Love. That's why I did it ... Love as an action is more powerful than words, and love in the face of evil gives others hope," Mahler wrote. "It demonstrates humanity. It reaffirms why we're all here. ... I could care less what Robert Bowers thinks, but you, the person reading this, love is the only message I wish instill in you. If my actions mean anything, love means everything." 

 Amen!