February 1, 2011

Dream Song

A few weeks back I had a dream I thought I would share. I dreamed that Sheldon and I and another man which I didn't recognize were listening to a song on the radio. It was a male singer, playing a guitar along with other background instruments. As the three of us sat there listening to the song, Sheldon asked me if I  heard the words. I replied, yes, while the man continued to played his guitar. I move closer to the radio. Then he sang the chores again.

In my spirit I could see the man singing and playing his guitar. The man had shoulder length hair and a short full beard. The words he sang in the chores were, "God spewed His breath into Adam, and He still spewing His breath back in Adam today, and all over this land." Then the singer ended the song with a beautiful oohing that crescendo with the music. The man had a awesome baritone voice, and the rhythm of the song was very upbeat and a little bit country.

These words are very prophetic, because God has been speaking to us about similar things using the word"spewing" several times. Such as, the whale spewing Jonah out, or the resurrection of Jesus from the bowels of earth. And that God was going to be doing it again for many sons and daughters. God has also been speaking about blowing or spewing His breath or Spirit across this land (planet).

That night, in our Friday evening meeting, I shared the dream with Sheldon and interesting of the word "spewing" in the song. Later that evening after some worship time, God had more to say about Abraham's heart, King David weakness, restoration, our lives, and the coming decade. However, one little interesting thing the Lord added, was that He had sung a song to me earlier that day, and left it at that. I realized God was referring to my dream. I chuckled at the thought. Then told Sheldon I didn't know that God sang or had such a nice singing voice.

Just before I left that evening Sheldon shared this final "tidbit." When someone spews their breath, there is a transferring of DNA. Whereas when someone just breath there is no transfer. I realized that God was signifying that He spiritually transfered His DNA into me, making me one with Him. It is also God desire to see us all become one with Him. Who knows, maybe someday in the future we'll even get to hear all the words to the song. Exciting days are ahead, because Adam (God's sons and daughters) are coming is alive in 2011. God says, that His word will not return void.