April 8, 2011

For Freedom Sake

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1)

"You see I didn't say, it was for some freedom sake that Christ sets you free. I said, it was for the sake of freedom I set you free. Its wasn't for righteousness that I set you free. It was for holiness I set you free. It wasn't so you could be better servants. I set you free simply, because I wanted you free. Free to laugh, free to dance, free to pull down your pants. Free to laugh in the mists of storms, to be at peace in the mists of challenging circumstances. Being free financially, to have more money than you need, to not need money when you thought you needed it. Just be free. (And you know that if I'm going to talk about a subject, that I'm going to do something pretty spectacular. But, I'm sowing seeds to an end. 

Israel need this message more that you (David), because Israel you have sought to conform yourself into what you though was expected of you. And I want you free and I will make you free. Part of that expectation has to do with trying to please me, but part of it has to do with what you think your parent expected of you and what Christ expected of you and what was correct to be seen of a Christian man and especially what your wife expected of a man. And all of that put together does not equal freedom. 

When I say, 'I'm putting my cloak of glory upon your life, and it drives darkness from you.' That what it does. Those things that caused you not to be free, or happy, and not to be lighthearted are going to fall beneath your feet. The word of God says in Malachi, 'You will go leaping as calves from the stall.' The last time you really felt like that, was before you started to walk with me. You've had times of joy in my presence, but your life has been riddled, very riddled with other things and it is time for the change. You wanted and desired for me to talk to you, about you. You wanted to know my heart for you and now I'm sharing my heart for you. There's been a darkness in you, and I'm not saying evil. But a darkness and oppression in you. It's been in you and on you, and I'm seeking to pull it down. Pull the whole thing down and it's not that hard for me to do it. And I don't really need your hand in the matter. I'm simply want you and need you, and need you to want you to continue to Amen me—continue to be in my presence, but mostly be in my presence."

(portions of a prophecy on February 14, 2011)

As you have read in these last couple articles, God get very personal in our meetings. I shared some of them with you, because I know at times others may feel the same way too. God wants to heal all the wounds in our lives and drive darkness away from us. His love can do that, and we can trust Him to do it and more. In the meantime, keep staying in His presence. 

P.S. I will be taking a week off to finish some lose ends back at our old house. I have many prophecies to share and more to say about our freedom, because God want's you to know His heart as well. Then you can share it with others too.