April 22, 2011

The Greatest Reward

"I am Rewarder, I am Shield, I am Resurrection Life. And all that I am and all that I have and all that I reveal myself to be. I give to you. There is nothing that I will hold back. If there feelings like there's something being held back, it's not from me doing it. I'm not holding back healing. I'm not holding back deliverance or holding back ministry. If it feels like there is a hindrance, it's not from me. I'm pouring forth everything I have into you. And David you can chose—I want you to remember that.

When the Lord adds something to your life, something has to leave as to make room for it. God removes to establish. For Abraham to receive a promise he had to leave his father's clan and his land. For Jacob to receive a wife he had to leave his family and and his land. For the disciples to receive a kingdom they had to leave houses and their wives for the sake of that kingdom. And you two could write articles and even books of how much it cost you to have been involved in discipleship. And you both know that is nothing in comparison to the glory and the glories that are being revealed to you. 

If it were all about Peter's words, 'Well, what do we get out of all of it. We left all this stuff. What do we get out of it?' If it where all about that. Sorry Peter, you were missing the point. When Peter asked that question he was staring at Eternity Himself, staring at the All in all. Staring at the Pearl of Great Price, the Hidden Treasure in the field. And he was asking about temporal things. He's asking about rewards that he would hopefully receive. 'Well, what do I get out of all this?' And Jesus graciously answered him, 'You will receive much in the temporal world, you'll receive much.' It would be like Abraham who had many houses and sons and much much more. But what he didn't realize was that he was in the presence of the King of kings, the Lord of lords and that he was in the audience of the Master, the Word Himself, and the one who created words, and in the presence of his own Father and Creator. And that was the greatest reward and he didn't even notice it that day. So goes the story of the spirit verses the flesh. He's spirit now totally knows the Spirit, and is in total communion with God.

Last week I told you, I chose you. I could of gone to someone else but I chose you. I still choose you—everyday—I chose both of you. Whether you act perfect each day is not the important thing, but that we walk in the cool of the day. I said earlier tonight that Eve was deceived, but Adam chose and there is power in the choice and I chose you. I chose Abraham, David, Peter, James and John, Philip, Thomas, Levi... and I chose Israel. And I anointed you and I placed my Holy Spirit in you. I chose you to be my home, to move into your house, to become one with you so you could be one with me. To be married with the Spirit of God. And He gave you that, will He not give you everything?

The Prodigal son finally understood that the Father's love was dependent upon the Father's love. The elder brother didn't understand and I'm seeking to shake him out of you. So that you will never think that way again. You'll never see God as a hard and demanding one. Or see the Father as a stingy one or cold. The world needs to know what you, David, know. Israel the world needs it. They've only heard about me, but so few really know me and I'm pouring out my heart and I'm not about to stop."    

(additional prophecy from David on January 28, 2011)

Note: You can see why I'm sharing these "conversational prophecy" with you. This is the Father's heart, that He wants the rest of world to know. God wants us to seek and desire Him and know His love for us, more than the gifts or the temporal things. It is so foolish of us to desire these things for the short time we are here on earth, even though it may seem like a long time to our flesh, but it's really not, when there is so much at stake that counts for all eternity. Many Christians have lost sight of their first love, and too often our flesh and our fears and things have hindered many of God's desire for us.

My prayer is that people will be overwhelmed by His love and grace. I declare those bonds are braking off people and that the temporal will become pale in comparison to the relationship they can have with the Father in the cool of the day.

So I have decided to 'chuck it all' and spend the rest of my life getting to know my Father better. I also desire to share His love for us and reach out to a lost and broken world in whatever way or place He inspires me to go. And to break into the enemies stronghold and take back the things and lives that were stolen. Besides, I can't think of anything else that I would rather do than love God, His people and kick satan's butt. Anyway that's the desire of my heart, and I believe it's the Father's desire for all His sons and daughters.