December 1, 2012

My Expanding Family




Welcome to my home and my family in Mexico

Last week I showed you a picture of Juan and Manuela in their bedroom and they showed me their family pictures. I have now been in Mexico two month, and I would like to show you just some of the people whose lives I’m touching here and consider by faith, a part of my and God’s expanding family in La Manga. 

Corn on the cob served Mexican style; out of the back in of a car.

Women preparing the dinner
































The young couple that sells the corn on the cob





Teenagers are also my friends

Angel turns 13 and has a party. He Juan's nephew and is an orphan raised by family members















After the party the older one went down to the beach and built a bon fire and roasted marshmellows













Hope you enjoyed the photos