May 20, 2014

Making Tracks

It seemed like I have always believed God could do anything. Ever since I was a little boy and heard stories from the Bible of miracles, sign and wonders that God did for the children of Israel and those of Jesus and His disciples; I wanted to see those things happen too. When I became a new believer, I watch Christian television and read books of incredible miracles done through the hands of common men and women who believed God’s Word. Since then, I have even seen many miracles in my own life; including healing, health issues and provisions of all kinds. But, when I left my home in Washington and started this journey with God to Mexico, I believed there was nothing He could not do, and I still do. A couple years ago, the Lord told me that I thought to small, and that I was to think much bigger, regardless of whether I see the results or not. It was up to Him to honor my words of faith, and in His time not mine. Jesus told Thomas, “Bless are those who believe and have not seen.”

Today we still must believe; to see the impossible we must believe the impossible no matter how illogical or crazy it seems or how long it may take. That’s what faith is all about. Right?

Jesus said, “I am the branch and you are the vines.” He is also the River of Life and constant flow of water that nourish our soul, and He is also the Light of the world and anointing oil that brings light and life to this dark and lifeless world though us. We access this by faith (John 7:38). Christ is also the Treasure Chest beyond the veil, who has opened up Himself for us to have access to whatever we need, both physical, natural and spiritual. There is nothing we can't have or do, it is His gift to us, and it come being in His presence and waiting on Him.

The anointing that God places upon His sons and daughter is beyond human understanding. We have been born into a realm that is not of this world, a new creation that is to operate with and in Christ's power, love and authority. What Christ accomplished on the cross, gave us access to a whole new world. We are going where no man has gone before, and are to see with His eyes of things that are and are to come. The oil of Jesus is flowing over us and leaving a trail wherever we go. God intend for it to flows from our head to our feet, and from our words, our actions, our giving and even our money; just like the Apostle Paul's handkerchiefs touching peoples lives, thus restoring hearts and souls for the Kingdom of God for generations to come. We are drawing life-changing oil and power from Emanuel’s veins a never ending supplies to give glory to God, and to reach a lost and broken world as we abide in His presence.

“The Psalmist give a beautiful picture of this. Scriptures literally tell us that the tracks of His chariot will drip with the fatness! Not just the chariot, or the chariot wheels, but the tracks you leave on the ground behind you because of the overflow of the favor and the ability of the Holy Spirit inside of you.”--John Crowder

“...where thy feet have past, the streams of plenty flow.” (Psalms 65:11, KNOX)

“...your paths overflow with a rich harvest,”(Ps. 65:11 NAB)

“Thy footsteps are dripping with riches.” (Ps. 65:11 DEW)

I believe this why God compelled me to walk the streets and beaches of this area of Mexico, and prophesy His words preparing the way for a mighty move of God. Even when I was back in Tucson, Arizona a few weeks ago there is an area I have walked many times, because I have to renew my tourist visa at the border every six months and I usually needed to do or get some things requiring me to go to Tucson. I believe this is also part of God's plan, and we will see a mighty move of God in that city too. God is creating spiritual hotspot around the world, because the sons and daughters of God have been preparing the way and the anointing their life is leaving tracks wherever they go. We will also see awesome miracles too because of this anointing. But others will come to help with the harvest of souls, and will be accompanied by signs, wonders and miracles in order to see the whole earth fulfilled with the Glory of God.