December 9, 2014

Fruitfulness


Last year I saw two large fruit trees in the neighbor back yard, behind my house. One was a tangelo and the other was a grapefruit tree. The neighbors no longer lived there and were trying to sell the empty house. There was a lot of fruit on each tree, and the fruit on the tangelo was ripening and would soon fall to the ground and rot, if no one was going to pick them. The grapefruit would be ripe another month later. After checking with other neighbors to see if it was okay, I regularly, climbed over the fence and picked the fruit, and enjoyed eating a lot for the next few months, plus gave some to other people too.

I never thought I would be still here in this same house a year later, and the trees were full of fruit again, but not as much as the year before, because the water system had been turn off for two weeks last summer, and at other time too and the automatic water system was not able to provide the water needed during those hot days and so some of the branches had died. But there was still a lot of fruit to eat. However, I noticed some tangelos had already fallen off, so I figured some were ready to pick. But when I went over to pick, I noticed a lot of small frying insects around the tree, and a small little hole in some of the ripe tangelos that the bugs were entering the fruit and causing them to rot and fall off to the ground. A week later I went over and there were more insects and damaged fruit. I did not have this problem last year, and was disturbed by this turn of events. I was sure that this was not the only fruit tree in the area with this problem. It was one of the curses, because of mankind’s sin. But what could I do.

I realized I needed to do something, not just complain. If my prayers could turn a hurricane and heal the sick, why not remove this curse. Jesus spoke to a fig tree and cursed it, why shouldn’t we be able to speak to a tree and remove this curse of pestilent, after all they were nail to the cross along with all the other curses and sins. I know there is no diseases and pestilent in the Kingdom of God, so it time to start turning the table around and say NO MORE. So I when out to the tree a couple days later and did just that, but as I was praying I realized that this was just a small thing to God; the most important thing was people, and their lives. All creation came under a curse from Adam's sin. And we are from the earth, and God is the potter of these earthen vessels that now walk it in His amazing grace. Our roots need to tap into that Eternal River that will never run dry so that our leaves can heal the nations. But unfortunately, we have also become very ignorant of the disease and pestilents in our hearts that destroy the fruit He desire to see come from us too. Many people, including Christians still have various amounts of pride, greed, lust, unforgivness, self-worth and are unable to see how they have damaged or destroyed lives. Plus, it also separates or hinders their relationship with God and others. I have asked my Heavenly Father to remove our “hearts of stone” and give us a “heart of flesh”. Then asked Him to remove all the disease and pests in my own heart, and give me a heart like His, so that our life will be BUG FREE in His Kingdom.

By Faith, I do have God’s heart, and that is why I am here and speaking His words across Mexico and the Internet.