August 23, 2012

On the Road Again

Photo taken in front of Sheldon's home  

When I was in my early 20's I traveled around the United States in a 25' motor home, with two German Shepard's, doing art shows. Even though I had "a gift" from God, my motives were mostly carnal. Back then, painting, making money, dating, and satisfying my flesh seem to be the only things that mattered to me. When I was 29 years old I got married, but did pretty much the same things, even after we sold the motor home.

Then God stepped into my life again just before I turned 40, that's when my life began to change and then I met Sheldon David, and things really changed. But, I've shared most of that with you on my Blog. However, that is all now in the past, and I am what I am today by the grace of God. Now, its time to move on from glory to glory and to more revelations of the heavenly Father heart. I love my wife, friends and family, plus all of God's people I've met over the years, and I will miss them, plus my special friend Sheldon David. But now I'm looking forward to meeting and making new friends, even though many of them will be very brief as I move from city to city and town to town in other countries.

Today is a new day, and the beginning of a new adventure. However, my motives and means are quite different. This time, I'm traveling in a Chevy Astro van as a son of God, not a man of the flesh. I'm led by His Spirit and I'm totally free to do whatever He desires or I want. My means may seem very limited, but I have more than enough. I also have access to God's unlimited resources to fulfill the mission I've been called to fulfill. I am very excited and nerves at the same time—this is all new for me and I feel totally unprepared, but I'm not really. Because, I know who I am and I'm trusting God completely. I'm also grateful for my wife, family and friends like you who are supporting me with your prayers.

I have a peace and joy that I want to share with others who are hurting and hungry to know the Truth I have to share. But before I do that I have a date with my heavenly Father that I'm anxiously waiting for. After that everything will change. So I'm on the road again, but this time I'm headed for the greatest adventure of my life.

Note: I'll keep you posted with updates whenever I have Internet access.