March 2, 2013

Touching lives, Part II

Beach near where I park in Guaymas

A couple weeks ago I gave some clothes to a tall Mexican woman. I had see several times and I had given her food and money. She was wearing a dirty pair of orange work pants and a dirty old coat and a tank top. She also had long dirty matted blond hair, so a few days before I bought a nice woman’s hairbrush to give. I also gave her a colorful pair of sweat pants and a blue colored “V” neck “T” shirt that I liked. She thanked me, but she also now wanted sex to show her gratitude, but I said, “No.” However, I did have something else for her. I reached in my van and got a small bottle of olive I had prepared and anointed her and prayed for deliverance and restoration. She didn’t understand a word I said as she stood there, but God did and so did satan— as her head jerked when I touched her forehead.

Then later that same day, I had the opportunity to do the same thing with the oil, to another woman who I met two other times. But she usually wanted a cigarette. Then the next time she wanted food, so we shared a large can of stew that I was going to have that night. Then the next time she wanted food, sex and money. I told her that sex was for husband, but she disagreed. She left and wasn’t very happy, but she got something else better, an oil mark on her forehead.

Then later that evening a drunk came up and I gave him the other half of my deluxe hamburger with fries that I had saved just for him, he didn’t know it, but God did.

That night, when I walked with God, I asked Him why all this was happening. He said, “As you give, heal and restore and set others free, so I am doing the same for you.” I thanked Him and said I was glad to be His friend, and it had been a very good day.

My M&M’s
The three very young prostitutes, that I have declared them the new Maria Magdalena’s. I also call them my M&M’s for shorter reference. I see them every week and take them out for hamburgers or pizza and a coke. However, they are always still hunger after the meal. When we get back to my van, and I am driving, they go through my box of food and eat my snacks too. So now I keep them in a different spot. One day I drove them into town and dropped them off where they want. However, it was cold and a couple hours later they came back to my van, in a taxi, which they had told the driver that I would pay him. I said, “no.” Then they begged and pouted. Finally, like a good father, I paid the taxi driver. But, the girls still wanted me to drive them to another place and I said, “Goodbye.” They begged and pleaded again, but I said, “no,” again and meant it. As they left I said, “see you next week,” and one of them turned around and waved. Another time they wanted me to drive them further than I wanted to go, and finally said, “I not a taxi, time to hitch hike.”  
Maria and her four children
I’ve known Maria for over a month, she has four children and no husband. The first time I met her she was walking into town with one of her daughters, so I went over and talked to her. Then another time they were walking again even though it is on a bus route. So I offered them a ride and gave them money and a granola bar. Then another time, they came to my van and wanted a ride to their house, because it was cold and windy. When we got there I saw her three other children waiting outside, but I also saw their house. I was shocked that anyone could even live in a place like that. No real windows or doors to speak of, and certainly not fit for anyone much less a family of five. I gave her money and asked to take their picture and the children were excited about that and some brushed their hair or got a nice coat to put on. I took their picture, and then gave each one a big hug. 

Then the last time I drove them home, when I went to let the little girl out of the back door and she pointed to my box of cereal and wanted to have it. I said it was my breakfast, and I had very little food and money left at the time. However, I still gave Maria more money anyway. When I left I couldn’t get the little girl wanting my cereal out of my mind. So I went to the grocery store and got another full box and took it back. When I got there, they were all still sitting in the same spot I had left them, even though I had been gone over twenty minutes. I handed it to the little girl who was about six, and sat down beside her. I gave her a kiss on the top of her head and then just sat and held her for a few minutes. She liked that and then I gave all a hug and said goodbye. For some strange reason it seemed they knew I would come back and I glad I did. 

After a full Sunday, I had a couple quiet days. Then my “poor lawyer” friend showed up again. Earlier that day he stopped by and said, hi. Then he said, “When some one greets you, you’re supposed to give them something back.” Oh really, I replied, so I gave him a small snack of cookies. But now he was back again and wanted me to drive him into town to a friend’s house and then to his other house, and he would pay for the gas. I said, 50 pesos. He said, “I’m a very poor lawyer.” “Okay, 20 pesos then,” I replied.

He keeps telling me he wants to buy my van when I leave Mexico. Anyway, when we arrived at his friend’s place. It was a nice well-furnished house, but it was not in a very good neighborhood. His name was Hammandy, and he was 32 years old an engineer and a lawyer too, who lived alone. He also spoke English very well, and we got along great. I told him why I was in Mexico. Then he mentioned that he had difficulty hearing, so I immediately went over and put my hands over his ears and said, “Restored, complete restoration.” Then I told him he would hear better, because God honors my word’s.
Hammandy  at his computer with Cloak of Zeal on his computer screen 
Then they went into the other room where his computer was with a large screen monitor, and did some lawyer stuff. As they did that, I went back to my van and got one of Sheldon’s cards. I had just closed the van door when a pretty young prostitute with short bleached hair came up and propositioned me. I said, “No thanks, I’m with friends.” Then she asked for money for food. So I gave her 25 pesos and gave her a brief hug and headed back to the house. But before I got there two other women passed by, and one of them smiled and waved at me. Boy, I could go through my money very fast helping people in an area like this.

Anyway, when the men were through with their work, I had Hammandy type in Sheldon’s Cloak of Zeal site. I showed him the “Returning Home” site also. Then I showed him how to get to my blog site and scrolled down through a few articles and photos. After that, he added Sheldon's site to his favorite list. Then I said to him, “Although you may not believe in God now, because many others don’t. But I know He is real and someday God will speak to you and He tell you to do something. What you do after that, is up to you. However, I think you a pretty smart man.” He thanked me, and then we left. When we got to Fernando’s house, he fixed us some scrambled eggs with onions, peppers and tomatoes, along with toasted white bread and coffee. He also gave thanks to God, and I followed with my own prayer and blessing. The meal was all very good. He also offered for me to spend the night. But I said, “No thank you,” and left to sleep in my van. It was another great day, and I did not charge him for gas.

Touching more crippled lives for the Kingdom of God.
This man lives just a few hundred feet from where I sleep, but on the nicer side of the street
One morning, when I was taking a walk I met a friend's husband who was out getting some sun rays too. I've seen him out using his walker, but this morning he was just sitting. So I stopped to greet him. Then I noticed he also had a tub coming out of his throat so he could talk. I greeted him and told him I knew he was Primy’s husband and I laid hand on him and declared restoration and prayed. Then later that day I prayed for a retarded young man that could only walk with the use of crutches. A little later I saw him eating and he offered me some of his food. I was touched and said, “No thank you.”

Another time, I noticed a man setting in a wheelchair, when I was on my way to have lunch. When he turned to crossed the street and come to me, I noticed he had no legs from the knees down. When he got to me I greeted him and gave him some money. He thanked me and then I put my hands on his legs and declared them restored. After I left him I told God I’ve done my part the rest is up to you. Whether I speak to people or just touch them, God’s love and power is changing lives in Mexico and mine.

Then a few days later God brought another young man by my van. He was peddling himself on a special cart that worked by using his hands and arms. He had no legs at all, and only a stub on his left side. I bent down and gave him some money. He could not believe a stranger would do that. Then I put my hand on his broad shoulder and told him that God loved him in Spanish. Then I put my hands where his legs should be and declared restoration. Then I put my hand on his shoulder and head, and repeated the word restoration again and again. He was getting choke-up over the fact that someone showed so much compassion. He thanked me very much and then I left. I went to my van and got some cookies and took back to him. He thanked me again. I watched from my van as he sat under a small palm tree near the water and ate them. 

This is what my life is all about. Touching, loving and restoring lives and no one has ever objected, they seem to know that I’m there to help them.