January 21, 2011

I Go to Prepare a Place

"Do not let your hearts be troubled, believe in God, believe in Me. In My Father's House there are many dwelling places; if it were not so, would I tell you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again. And take you to myself, so that where I am there you will be also." (John 14:1-3)
"Everything that I promised you, everything I said, everything that I promised you, will come to pass in the right way and at the right time. Heres the answer to your hearts and questions. Simply trust in God and know for certain that He who is with you and He who lives within you is greater than he who is in the world. You see, you just read a scripture that says, stop worrying, don't let your hearts be troubled. For I go to and prepare a place for you. I'm going to prepare a place for you. And in my way and time, I'll take you to that new place that I have prepared."
"In the meantime—be at peace, don't strive and don't worry. Whether it be a matter of finances, or health, or relationship; whether it be about ministry, or power, anointing, or anything else."

(A portion of prophecy from Sheldon David on Dec. 24, 2010)

Note: God said, "Behold, I make all things new." That means everyday and every situation for the rest of our lives. It may look or feel the same, but it's not. Things are changing rapidly in the spiritual realm. It's all a part of God's preparation and planning to get us to where we need to be and in order for Him to accomplish what He desires here on earth. It will all be completed by Him, through Him and for Him. Jesus Christ is our dwelling place, our mansion, and our future. He is also the "street of gold" or the narrow way we will follow for eternity, that takes us wherever we need to go. 

Everyday on earth, the Heavenly Father has prepared in advance things for us to accomplish. Are mission is to bring the Kingdom of Heaven to earth, and He will give us everything we need to fulfill our portion of that task, in order to see it completed, regardless of how hard or how long it may. This is a promise God has made to a thousand generations. There is no such thing as "The Rapture" and there will never be one, despite what many people have been taught by their ministers. God has a lot for us to do and everything will be restored to what God had intended. He has also given every believer His strength and authority to do it. All our needs have been met and every promise is fulfilled, and it will all finished in His way and time. 

This "new place" is twofold as I see it. First, it is the full maturity of Sonship within the Heavenly Father. This desire of God is starting to unfold in this "new move" of the Heavenly Father. It's where we will come into a full understanding of our relationship with Him and what we have in that relationship. And secondly, a spiritual dwelling place, the joining of two realms, heaven and earth, spiritual and physical. They are both to become one, as we are one in Christ. Jesus, the Heavenly Father, is our destination today and for all of our tomorrows. He is our total inheritance. What greater reward could there be than to share His thrown, eat at His table, and share His House for eternity on earth. This will be the new heaven and earth.
"In every way, acknowledge Me and I will direct you path. In every way acknowledge me—let me in and let me act. I asked you last week to lay down that proving of God, that I wasn't proving you as sons. That I accepted you as sons and I perfected you as sons. Start proving me as God—in the ways, the timing, the blessing, the healing and the restoration, the exaltation. It's in my care, and my timing, and in my way. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and don't lean on your own understanding. In all you ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. So don't be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and turn away from evil. This is healing for your body and refreshment for your soul."   
(more prophecy from Dec. 24, 2010)   

As sons and daughter's of God, we should humble ourselves and let God be God. We're not to try and tell Him how to do His job or complain about the way He does it. All He requires of us is to agree with Him and simply trust Him. That requires patience just as He has had for us and to realize our need for total dependency on Him. Then we will act and speak when He says to. That way God gets all the praise and glory, He so rightfully deserves.