May 2, 2011

The Covenant of Abraham

"I will establish My covenant between you and me. And to your offspring after you and their generations as an everlasting covenant."

"You know David, I made a covenant with Abraham to be your God and the God of your seed after you. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, He's the Lord our God and His judgments are upon the earth. He is mindful of His Covenant for a thousand generations. This covenant that He made with Abraham, and that He confirmed with Isaac, and to Jacob as a statue, and to Israel as an everlasting covenant, that those who have the faith of Abraham are the inheritors of the promise of Abraham. All the promises of blessing and increase belong to you."

"I made a covenant to be your God, to bless you, to protect you, to sustain and feed you, to keep you healthy, and to make you wealthy and to cause influence to be upon your tents. This covenant is established in your hearing. There has never been a question in your mind and the question is no longer a question—it's a statement. You are friend within this friend, Abraham and have complete covenant  rights within him, within Christ. And all my friends are your friends  and all the enemies of Christ and the cross; are our enemies. And my blessing is upon you and your tents. And my blessings is upon your house. And my blessing is upon that which pertains to you. The word of God says, that the destruction is found upon the house of the wicked, but the favor and blessing is found on the tents of the righteous. Your tents increase and your house increase and your blessing increases.

The disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Master, we have left everything and what will we get." And the Lord talked to them about houses and land and great increase upon the earth. Yet, during their remaining years they didn't really see much of that. But their promise was eternal.

You will be blessed, because you are blessed. You will be blessed, because the Spirit of Yahweh is upon your house and upon your tents. He will be there for increase and blessing—will be there for protection and health. And He will restore all that concerns you. All that you can place your faith in, the Father will do for you. This is the inheritance of the sons of God within Abraham.

More will be seen and shown to you. This years has just begun and you will see into the depth and the hidden treasures of the Lord. I will not prophesy a future of hopelessness and a future of poverty. I will prophesy the glory of God and nations being returned to me and keys to nations, dominion and lands. There are hidden treasures that I will reveal just as I promised."

(Portions of prophecy spoken by David on February 4,2011)

*******

My Promise to You

"Almost any way the enemy could, the enemy tried to take your life, but I wouldn't allow him to do it. He even tried to get you to take your own life."

"I promoting you, both of you, and nothing is going to stop me. The only thing that could stop you is some stupid thoughts, because of the way life was and I'm disassembling those thoughts. I told you that I'm going to bring down the infrastructure of insecurities, inferiorities, and inadequacies. Those things you built your mindsets upon. Only Christ will remain in your heart, only Christ. His plans for you are good and not evil, to give you new hope, desire and a future.

You call, and I will answer you even before the words exit your mouth. You can be sure God has answered you. I'm going to prove out what I'm saying to you. Every time I spoke a promise in the Word of God, it came to pass. It wasn't always overnight, but it always came to pass. 

I will prove My words to you. And if I prove out to be a liar, Then you can cancel your subscription to the Bible and you can join the Mormon Church, if you want. But you're going to find out that I go over and above what I say, over and above until I'm done. I watch over My words that I've promised. You work for me and I will not treat you like others have, who treated you so unfairly. 

I'm going to win your hearts, says the Lord. That my complete and absolute intention. My up front intention is to win your hearts. Not with flowery words, but with flowers and words to prove that I am a covenant keeping God. The one who has the power to do what He says."
(Portions of a prophecy on March 25, 2011)

The covenant of Abraham is one that is extended to all of God's sons and daughters and it is much greater than we could ever imagine. They may also take longer to see certain aspects fulfilled, because they often extend to other generations and beyond. 

Remember, Abraham was already old and he still had to wait. Yet, God was faithful and so was Abraham. We shouldn't try to rush things. God will let you know when the time is right. The flesh is always in a hurry and that when we start to make mistakes. God's ways and timing are always best.