May 27, 2011

My Will for You—Part II


"I told you some days back that I'm not just some smiley flag. I'm also the skull and bone flag. I'm not just this part. I'm also that part too. That if you want the blessings, you'll also have to deal with the curse aspect too. I know you didn't like to hear that, but I said it to you anyway, because it's time to man up. That I have been kind of angry with some people who slight you and you thought I loved them anyway, but I don't and I didn't.

Esau turn against me and I turned against him. Jacob I loved and Esau I hated. Esau turned against me and I hated him. He disregarded that thing on the paper right there; the birthright you just read. He made it unimportant. And Jacob didn't make it unimportant, he made it important. The reason it important to your family and friends David is because it is important to you. And they would not of had much knowledge of about if it wasn't for you. Nor would the sons of God known this and you are going to make sure that they do. That what they were given was important. You're going to ask me to go and visit them, and establish the covenant in their lives. (David prays, "Oh God do that. I want you to do that, I believe by faith, Father, that you go visit them all across the planet and establish it in their lives. Only you can do that God—only you. It's not something we can do by some religious activity. Like, I bequeath an apostolic something—yada yada. Or I say you're a prophet of the nations. I can't do that, I can't lie to people like that. Only you can establish those things in their lives. There could be 500 men sitting on the floor in front of me and I would—I only want what you want.)"

"I love you with an eternal love, Israel David. I loved your grandsons and I loved your great great grandchildren. And I will love them for your sake. But you know that some of them are going to go further than you. And that's a testimony to the passion and grace of God that's in them. The passion in your heart will also increase, says the Lord. And that passion can go into your children and your great, great grand children, says the Lord. Some things transfer—a heart for Christ transfer. It's not been easy for you. A lot of times you fought with your expectations and in those thoughts about how I perceived you, or what my will was in your life, and what I expected of you. And what I have taught you is to sit, and listen, and rest, and abide, and simply know that I love you. 

You've made yourself a bondslave to me and now I making myself a bondslave to you. And I will serve you in any way imaginable. That we are allies, and friends, and cohorts for a Kingdom, for a people, for a world, for an order I can delight in. I know your faithfulness Sheldon. And I know your faithfulness Israel. Now it's time for you to know mine. It's really time for you to I know mine. Theological you do and I know doctrinally you do. But I telling you doctrinally and theologically is not good enough. It not good enough for me and it's not good enough for you. You need to know how faithful I am and only I can prove that. Your hearts have been broken. 

Sheldon, most of yours has been restored. Israel has a little more restoration in his emotions and his heart. His hearing has been a real struggle and wrestling between him and me, and it wasn't meant to be that way. Even though he has sought to cast those thoughts away and tried to abide in Christ. And to just rest in it all. The enemy has screwed with him. What I doing is stepping into his life and all the areas of his life. It's not that I am going to bring restorations—I am restoration. I'm bringing in myself. I bringing me! Guyan's books. You already know how to abide. In that great faith of yours, you will demolish that overly big fear of yours, and He will turn your grieving into joy.

Israel, you've made some good choices... you've made some good choices. You haven't cut an run from the process. It's become quite popular in Christian circles to cut an run from the process. But you guys have not cut an run.

The word of God declare, that those who endure to the end will receive what was promised, and the end of course is the end of themselves. The end of their own striving. It soften the soul alive. A persons receive what is promised. The fire and shaking in lives proves what's in a man or a woman. The pressure that be on you proves what's on the inside of you. And what's been revealed is that there's been brokenness inside of you that needs restoring and that's where I come in on the white charger. That's what I'm good at. I'm good at restoring. 

Restoring from the inside out. Oh ya, I can restore from the outside in too. But for the sons of God, I'm restoring from the inside out. From the Heart of hearts. From the death of their spirit. Even from their circumstances and beyond that beyond that to affect the world. I touch their soul, their flesh, their health, their finances and their relationships. And I'm restoring everything, everything.

Don't be unbelieving. I'm restoring everything. Don't be unbelieving. I know what the enemy has said, I do. Believe God is restoring everything. It's in operation right now. I'm restoring everything right now. Things are being restored right now even as we are talking and My spirit is in this room. Even as I come and sit with you guys every Friday night and talk with you. Your lives are being restored. You think I'm doing that with everyone across the planet, not so. Your lives are being restored in the very presence of the Father. Your lives are being restored. I'm restoring you soul. I'm restoring this brokenness."
*******

Don't you realize that when I put the robe on you and the ring on your hand and the shoes on your feet, and said kill the fatted calf, and we will have a celebration. You didn't realize the celebration was for you. It was for you. I not just content in fixing your broken hearts. I've got somewhere to take you. Before long you will have the knowledge of when and where God is taking you, and where your lives are going. The power of God is already in you."

(portions of a prophecy from Sheldon David on 4-01-2011)

Note: What I have shared shows how personal God wants to be with all His sons and daughters. True sonship is something that is not really understood, but in the years to come it will become more apparent. We must truly seek and understand the heart of the Heavenly Father. An intimate relationship and abiding with Abba Father is far more important than any gift, talent or thing we possess.