May 13, 2011

Living from the Inside Out—this Prophecy is Rated PG

"Live your lives from the inside out—with all the passion you have... Let your words reproduce. The mouth is the reproduction part of the body, and it's the prophet that has the mouth within the Body of Christ. It reproduces life."

"You see, I am the man, Jacob, who worked for seven years to have a wife and in the working I got a second wife. I received a spiritual church, the Bride of Christ. I also received the organized church through Leah. And Leah has been very fruitful. But let it be known David, that Rachael's sons were the beloved of the Father. Joseph and Benjamin beloved of the father. And I have waited 7,000 years for my wife."

"If you live your life from the inside out, order will be brought to the outside areas of your life. If you live from the spirit to the flesh, you'll not only be a spiritual being, but you'll also be a flesh being. The flesh nature will also be in concert and in order. The nature of the spirit of God and the mortal flesh has given life to the spirit." 

"I totally understand. I'm the one who put the passion in you. But even your flesh feels guilty for it. And that's just god-damn religion talking. It will always try to condemn a man or a women for being who I created them to be.

Don't allow the enemy to try and conform you. King David had many wives and I would have given him more if he had wanted them. I'm not half as religious as you think. I know more about your lives than you do, and you're quite aware of that. I also know how to bring vision through your lives, all of it. 

Restoring you is not only for you, but it prophecies of what I can do for my sons and daughters. And that is why it is so important that it comes forth, this restoration. Happy is your life—brokenness beings forth a son, a child. I want the sons (of God) to be frisky, passionate. I want him to be what Christ is. I want him to be passionate.

I know the Catholic priest are to be neutered, that what religion wants them to be. Not only are Catholic priest not to be neutered, but neither are the priests of God. You are priests of God and you're not to be neutered, that you have passion and life going through your body and your spiritual life. To act as if it is not true then your not living from the inside out, but living from the outside in. It's pretending to be something and someone your not. And you think that pleases me or resembles me? If you don't see Jesus as the most passionate lover or man, then then you have not read the Bible properly. The Song of Songs is a revelation of Him, and the passion for His wife. The cross was heroic—winning His wife back from His enemy. It's OK to be that way too. I want you to be that way. And I know that the emotions try to speak otherwise, to say otherwise, even the devil. But I want you to be alive and not dead. I know what the apostle Paul said. But, I want you to be alive. Christ is alive, He's not dead. He's not on the cross. He's not dead, He's alive!

Life is to be that way. Marriage is to be that way and so is ministry. Life is to be that way, God and man walking together in the cool of the day. I'd rather you become the new standard than the old, I really do."

"I am increasing you beyond what you asked or thought. There is nothing wrong with you, your flesh or soul, because your spirit is alive and has come into the order of Peace."

"Being a sexual creature is not wrong. Christianity and religion have tried to tame the beast. When they could have use that passion in people's lives and channeled it for the good. If I had such a problem with it, why wouldn't I have addressed it. Instead I've given multitudinous examples in the Old Testament and from men in the New Testament. 

The only real person that spoke about it (in the New Testament) was Paul, mostly Paul and and little through Peter. And Paul was trying to keep people in line. But again, I said don't follow Paul's example—follow Christ's example. To follow Christ you have to look beyond the Gospels. You need to look throughout the Bible. He's also in the Songs of Solomon. This prophecy is Rated PG. Because I tell you again, both of you, that if you truly want to live life and want to be truly free you have to defy the religious bull. And walk by another drum, drummer and voice. And be willing to become a new beginning, thus says the Lord."

"You live your life with God, because beyond every desire you have, it is for God. And no women will ever get in the way of that. No desire in your heart will even get in the way of that. And I want you to know I'm not even jealous of that. You always have to test your own hearts to see if your right with God, that silly. You loved God before the foundations of the earth, why wouldn't you love Him on the earth. God believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Your flesh is the least of my concerns."

(Portions of a prophecy given by Sheldon David on Feb. 11, 2011)


Note: As you can see from these prophecies I have shown you so far, God is much different than many realize. He even uses language we all understand and is not the least bit shy in how He speaks, even though it may offend some. God also has no respect for satan or religion, because it has damaged peoples lives far more than we will ever know. They are the true enemies of God and His Kingdom, and they are cursed. 

God is also far more emotional than we give Him credit for. And His way of thinking and doing things are just beginning to be known and understood. There is so much more that God wants His sons and daughters to know. He care about every aspect of our life even our sexual desires. The Lord says, there are things that the Father has planned for us, that if He were to detail them out in a notebook, they would fill more lines and pages than we could ever imagine. 

The psychologist, scientist, theologians or common man, can not grasp the knowledge and wisdom of God, or how vast His domain, or the power of His words. But we can still be grateful and love Him. Yahweh is God and there no other god like Him. Nothing can contain Him, yet He prefers to dwell in the hearts of mankind. Amazing!