May 9, 2011

The Power of Desire

These next couple of weeks I will be sharing another aspect of God's heart for His sons and daughters. I hope you have enjoyed reading (hearing) God's heart, as I have shared these " conversational prophecies" over the past few months. It is very exciting to hear and know how God thinks and feels. His love for you and me is beyond anything I've known or experienced. The Lord speaks to Sheldon and I far more than I'm able to share on Blog articles. However, I try to gleam what I feel will benefit others the most. Here's some I think you'll find interesting that God shared a few months ago.

"You had the desire to be an intercessor. I gave it to you, because you desired it."

"There is power in desire. Whatever things you ask for; whatever things you desire when you pray. That's what one (Bible) versions says. You go and look at the word. 'Whatever you desire, believe that you have received it, and you shall have it.' (Mark 11:24)

There are certain desires that are in your heart that won't go away. And as I said earlier, that religion would try to make you let it go and die to it and whatever, because it's evil—sexually evil. But I placed those desires within you. 

You have these desires within you. It's important for me, for you, to have them, because you desired it. Whether they eternally changes lives or changes your life. It's important to me, because it's important to you. It's not a way to placate you, or give you a sucker, because you'll be good at the doctor or the dentist.

I put healthy desires within men and women. I put desires within them. Men are born with certain desires as well. Some people have desires for men and others have desires for women. Some are called homosexuals or lesbians and other are called straight. Some of this is out of order and some of it is not out of order. 

There is desires of the flesh and desires in the soul. The soul's desire would be to be loved. The soul's maybe to be married or not married. The soul's desire may be to be rich and successful or to live a simple life. But just as important and always in order is the desires of the spirit. All these conversations we have are bringing those clarifications into the light. Things that are hidden are being mined and unearth. Things that have always been inside of you, are coming to the surface...

There always been travail in your life, you just didn't understand why until tonight... The preparation of being a prophet is way bigger than being a pastor, as you have noticed. These thing are being spoken tonight, because I'm going to pull desire into the light. I'm pulling desire from your spirit. I'm pulling it forward, says the Lord. I'm taking my hand and sticking it in your belly and pulling it to the surface. I'm holding it in front of you so you are no longer carry desire, but desire is before you and pulling you, says the Lord.

You've been so use to it, especially you Israel. You've been so use to carrying your desires—of trying to be good boy and boys and trying to live a Christian life, but you both really know it's bullshit, it's a game people play. It's a game you fooled yourselves into playing. 

Let me show you true desire that is in your heart. Let me show you who you really are. I'm not going to show you the crap, what's the use of that. You've already seen that stuff. But let me show you the dreams and remind you of the visions. And purify the things that have been muddied, and to perfect the things that have been retarded through either unbelief or being abused."

"These thing are for both of you. I want you to be extremely free, that what I want."

(portion of a prophecy on February 14, 2011)