May 6, 2011

Fear The Lord

"I'm asking you to trust in the Lord with all our heart. And lean not on your own understanding. Fear God and that doesn't really mean to be afraid of Him in this instance. It would be like fear the Ruler and believe His word over your own. Believe His sentence over the enemies desire. Believe His decision, His plan for you above your own.

Fear the Lord and turn away from the propensity of unbelief, and trying to work things out in your flesh. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and don't be wise in your own eyes, but fear the Lord. Depend on Him. See the plans that the Lord has for you are good. But I'm telling you David, and you know this guys, that if I left it up to you. You would try to get all your kudos and everything in a few short years that you're in this dispensation, that you're in this flesh. And it wasn't meant to be that way boys. It wasn't meant to be that way to just satisfy your flesh. But there are eternal aspects to it all.

I spoke to Abraham about the future, a hundred years into the future. I spoke to him about the future of a nation that would come from him. I showed him in prophetic pictures all sorts of things. I showed him Melchizedek, a city, I showed him a man that would be a picture of Christ. Yes, that's why Melchizedek came into the picture. I wanted to reveal Christ to him. Abraham had other visitations and visions and incredible things and so have you."

 ******* 
You're Free

"You're not earth bound, your not bound period. I told you I don't care what the enemy says, I don't even care what you think. You're not in bondage, I insist upon it—you're free. You see you're the ones that made the choice to follow. You're the ones who made the choice to walk in the cool of the day. It was your choice. You felt like at one point like the apostle Paul, that he had no choice. Initially that seemed to be the case, but there was a time when he put his ear against the doorpost of the house and chose to become a bondslave, because he chose to."

"No matter what you think of feel you made a choice to serve me. I know at times its feels out of control, but your lives are beautiful to me and in control. It's going the direction I want it to go. Your life is a fractal garden, but it's beautiful to me.

It's taken us a long time to get where we are this evening. Many roads we've walked together and seasons of hardship, and miracles and opportunities. I could have called you home yesterday, but your most fruitful days are ahead of you. Your most fruitful days are ahead of you and not behind you, say the Lord."

(more prophecy from January 28, 2011)


Note: Just in our Fridays meetings alone, God often speaks through David for several hours. Sometimes before or after prayer and worship, and sometimes in between. Every time is different. Sometimes we go walking in between these prophetic session. And as I said before God covers a lot of subject matter. Yet most of it is personal and from His heart. This is different from most other prophecy you may have heard. We are entering a "New Beginning." God want us to prophecy the future He is showing us—one of love, mercy and justice. There will also be supernatural healing, deliverance, and provision through the spirit of multiplication. Our mission is not just for the United States, but for the world. And God won't stop working through His sons and daughters until His plan and Kingdom is established on earth.